Patient update, read the full details here
Dental Examination (Check-up)
- Full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums.
- Discuss general health, problems with mouth, teeth and gums since your last visit.
- Advice relating to diet, smoking and drinking
- Oral hygiene advice
- Explain required treatment costs and risks.
- Discuss next date of visit
- Used to restore teeth damaged by decay or trauma, back to their normal function and shape
- Used to close off spaces where bacteria can enter, helping prevent further decay
- Fillings can be completed using various materials and finishes and your Dentist will assess which works best taking account all factors
Endodontic Treatment (Root Canal Treatment)
- Dental procedure used to treat infection at the centre of a tooth
- The bacteria in the tooth is removed by the Dentist and the canal is sealed back up with a filling and/or crown
- A crown is a fixed prosthetic cap to cover an entire tooth
- Used to strengthen, improve appearance, shape or alignment
- May be recommended if one or more teeth are missing.
- They are anchored to the surrounding teeth and are a fixed prosthetic device.
- We offer a take home teeth whitening solution with on-going support from your Dentist.
Scale and Polish
- A simple clean of the teeth using professional tools as and when required.
- An in-depth removal of plaque and tartar that has built up on your teeth.
- Some patients may require treatment of the roots to ensure pockets of bacteria are reduced.
- Partial of full dentures can be made to fill gaps in your mouth to eliminate and potential problems caused by these gaps.
- Problems may include not being able to eat or speak well and the general appearance of your smile.
- An artificial replacement for a tooth root
- Once fitted, these components provide a foundation for long-term support of crowns, bridges or dentures.
- Can be used to replace one or several missing teeth.